Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

Here's to the friends that were alibis

- Einen bestimmten Menschen wiedersehen [  ]
--> Drüber hinweg kommen. [laaaanger Weg]

Aber neben Trauer und Enttäuschung macht sich auch ein leichtes, angepisstes "dann eben nicht, wenn du nicht willst"-Gefühl breit.

----------------

Yes, it is true
I finally fell in love
I fell so hard that I’m killing myself
Yes, I need help
Out of this grave that I’ve dug
And all the friends that I have gone through
And how much I deserve the pain
It’s a shame

Oh, they always told me I was gorgeous in a way

And that fateful day
I found who I was
So fill this hole with my prescriptions
I just keep feeding my addictions

...You were the ones that stood by my side.

Ich hoffe ihr versteht was ich damit sagen will, Mädels. 


tolles Lied übrigens. Hat mich durch diese scheiß Zeit begleitet, und handelt im Nachhinein davon. In einer Art und Weise. Ich habs jetzt gecheckt.

- Spekulatius. <3

1 Kommentar:

unsere (wenigen) Besucher.