Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011

                                    I can't sleep tonight, let's go
                                    stab me, directly in the heart
                                    watch me bleed, I'm lying at your feet
                                    dying, living for just one last breath with you
                                     I live, for you and only you
                                    stop lying, you know I'd lie with you
                                    we're dying on the inside
                                    you're smiling on the outside
                                    settle the score. Knife vs Face round one
                                    forget the taste of me and follow your instinct.


Love is murder.
-DD,G

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

unsere (wenigen) Besucher.